Monday, January 24, 2005

I Dream of George

On the morning of Wednesday January 20th, I dreamt that George W. Bush was my boyfriend.

We had a romantic time hugging and kissing, and he was quite sweet and affectionate but no intellectual heavyweight. He was rather vain of his arms, which he exercises to keep slim but toned. Laura was not around and I got the sense they were not on good terms, as though their marriage was a sham for his office. We did not discuss politics, and I got the impression that nothing interested him less. Our relationship was more about cuddling than sex.

Well, this has to be one of my strangest dreams ever, as there are few things I detest more than Dubya. My husband thinks that perhaps I am trying to find the silver lining in what the next four years will bring, or in something else I don't like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home